To ensure the safety of all of our participants, we make sure that we strictly adhere to our rules and regulations more tips here. Here is a summary of the guidelines provided to us:
- Both male and female boxers may compete
- You must be aged 18 or over to compete
- All boxers train together to ensure fairly matched bouts
- All Boxers are to have a medical before and after they box.
- Bouts contested over 3 rounds of 2 minutes with 1 minute intervals
- 16oz gloves to be worn
- Full headgear to be worn
- Groin protection compulsory for males, optional for females
- Scoring by referee
- Three standing eight counts in a round will result in referee stopping contest
- The referee can stop the bout at any stage if in their independent opinion, the safety of either boxer is compromised.
If you are, or know of anybody interested in getting fit, raising money for charity and taking part in one of our Boxing shows please contact us.